Tuesday, January 02, 2007
RESOLUTIONS??
While ringing in 2007; did you make any resolutions you hope to work on during the new year??
I always try the typical---- get more exercise, eat healthy foods, etc.
My effort usually lasts a few weeks... a few months if I'm really dedicated.
This year will have to be different.
I'm being asked to head up a "Tour 'de Cure" team for News-3.
If you don't know about it; the "Tour" is a several dozens of miles long bike ride with all the money raised going to local diabetes education and research.
My Madison TV, Channel-14 is sponsoring it for the second year in a row.
Last year I M.C.'d the event, but this year the involvement is ramped up a few notches.
Quite a few notches.
I haven't been on a bike in years. And I am probably in the worst shape of my life.
But this opportunity may be what turns it all around.
And helps someone else in the process.
Watch for reports starting in February during News-3 at 9.
The ride is in mid-May.
Want to re-do YOUR resolution and join us??
Teri
tbarr@wisctv.com
I always try the typical---- get more exercise, eat healthy foods, etc.
My effort usually lasts a few weeks... a few months if I'm really dedicated.
This year will have to be different.
I'm being asked to head up a "Tour 'de Cure" team for News-3.
If you don't know about it; the "Tour" is a several dozens of miles long bike ride with all the money raised going to local diabetes education and research.
My Madison TV, Channel-14 is sponsoring it for the second year in a row.
Last year I M.C.'d the event, but this year the involvement is ramped up a few notches.
Quite a few notches.
I haven't been on a bike in years. And I am probably in the worst shape of my life.
But this opportunity may be what turns it all around.
And helps someone else in the process.
Watch for reports starting in February during News-3 at 9.
The ride is in mid-May.
Want to re-do YOUR resolution and join us??
Teri
tbarr@wisctv.com
Posted at 3:29 PM
<< Home