Tuesday, November 21, 2006
GIVING THIS HOLIDAY SEASON...
..is probably something we all consider at this time of year.
Are you giving too much.. or not enough? Will the recipient even like or appreciate the gift??
Maybe you've even set up a financial account just for holiday giving???
I love the holiday season and especially enjoy finding the "perfect" gift.. no matter how big or small. I just aim for something different; personal, meaningful.
But I also want to give more this year.
As I'm asking around; I'm finding the opportunities to give time, talent, or various types of donations---- almost endless.
So in my quest to do more we are now planning a "14 Ways Of Giving.." segment starting on December 4th.
It will be your chance to see what's out there; who is giving what and how... and provide the information if you (or I) would like to do it, too.
This will run 14-nights in a row with a wrap-up at the end and only on News 3 at 9, My Madison T.V., on channel-14.
We hope this can become an annual campaign.
Thanks for your interest and if you have any thoughts on "giving.." please send an e-mail!
Teri
tbarr@wisctv.com
Are you giving too much.. or not enough? Will the recipient even like or appreciate the gift??
Maybe you've even set up a financial account just for holiday giving???
I love the holiday season and especially enjoy finding the "perfect" gift.. no matter how big or small. I just aim for something different; personal, meaningful.
But I also want to give more this year.
As I'm asking around; I'm finding the opportunities to give time, talent, or various types of donations---- almost endless.
So in my quest to do more we are now planning a "14 Ways Of Giving.." segment starting on December 4th.
It will be your chance to see what's out there; who is giving what and how... and provide the information if you (or I) would like to do it, too.
This will run 14-nights in a row with a wrap-up at the end and only on News 3 at 9, My Madison T.V., on channel-14.
We hope this can become an annual campaign.
Thanks for your interest and if you have any thoughts on "giving.." please send an e-mail!
Teri
tbarr@wisctv.com
Posted at 3:36 PM
<< Home