Tuesday, December 27, 2005
BOWL BOUND WITH BUCKY...
and all you crazy Badgers fans!
We look forward to telling your stories during our time in Orlando.
I'm excited, personally, as well. I'm a fan of the red and white but have never had a chance to cover the team and fans.
As some of you know; I worked in Green Bay for ten years--- and enjoyed covering the Green Bay Packers on the road to the Super Bowl(s).
Even before the championship year; we traveled with the team and fans to winning regular season games, play-off's, and eventually New Orleans. (And sadly; the next year's loss in San Diego..) It's truly a time in my career I'll never forget.
Now I'll work hard to bring you some good Badgers stories-- but if you have any ideas; let us know, and we'll do our best to cover it for you!
GO BADGERS!
Teri Barr
tbarr@wisctv.com
We look forward to telling your stories during our time in Orlando.
I'm excited, personally, as well. I'm a fan of the red and white but have never had a chance to cover the team and fans.
As some of you know; I worked in Green Bay for ten years--- and enjoyed covering the Green Bay Packers on the road to the Super Bowl(s).
Even before the championship year; we traveled with the team and fans to winning regular season games, play-off's, and eventually New Orleans. (And sadly; the next year's loss in San Diego..) It's truly a time in my career I'll never forget.
Now I'll work hard to bring you some good Badgers stories-- but if you have any ideas; let us know, and we'll do our best to cover it for you!
GO BADGERS!
Teri Barr
tbarr@wisctv.com
Posted at 8:01 PM
<< Home