Thursday, November 03, 2005
WHERE DOES THE TIME GO???
It's November---it's getting dark before 5 p.m.--- how did the past 8-months slip away so
quickly? (It seems like yesterday; but I moved back to Wisconsin in March!)
I went to a local store today; and was surprised to find the employees working hard to get all the Holiday decorations up. Does that make time go faster??
And maybe some of you have already experienced this: time slipping through your fingers when you realize your parents are aging before your eyes.
My personal situation has me watching my Dad closely as he struggles with an illness; and he's someone who's rarely sick.
We're also in the midst of a story with a woman from the Wisconsin Dells area. She is battling brain cancer--- and during our interviews continues to remind me "how fast time goes.."
and "to appreciate every moment."
Here's hoping we can all heed her advice.
As always--- if you have any comments or story ideas; I'd love to hear from you!
Teri Barr
tbarr@wisctv.com
quickly? (It seems like yesterday; but I moved back to Wisconsin in March!)
I went to a local store today; and was surprised to find the employees working hard to get all the Holiday decorations up. Does that make time go faster??
And maybe some of you have already experienced this: time slipping through your fingers when you realize your parents are aging before your eyes.
My personal situation has me watching my Dad closely as he struggles with an illness; and he's someone who's rarely sick.
We're also in the midst of a story with a woman from the Wisconsin Dells area. She is battling brain cancer--- and during our interviews continues to remind me "how fast time goes.."
and "to appreciate every moment."
Here's hoping we can all heed her advice.
As always--- if you have any comments or story ideas; I'd love to hear from you!
Teri Barr
tbarr@wisctv.com
Posted at 2:44 PM
<< Home