Tuesday, August 30, 2005
NEWS 3 @ 9; HOPE YOU'LL JOIN US IN 2-WEEKS!
We are getting very excited as the launch of News 3 @ 9 on UPN-14 is ready to begin on September 12th.
And in my opening posting for this blog---- I asked to hear from you about the types of news stories you'd like to see... and what keeps you living in this area.
You didn't hold back!
Here are some of the things you are telling me:
Jason Stephens says "the culture keeps him in Madison."
Mark Roelke wants to see "boys high school soccer scores."
Missy Troy would like "happy stories with kids."
And Trish Schleicher says "she feels stuck with me."
I realize you can't please everyone---- but you can try to do your best! And that is our
goal with News 3 @ 9. Keep your comments coming!
A few of you also said you heard me on WIBA-AM Radio a few mornings this week.
I was filling-in for one of the morning news-anchors there and really had a chance to
dig in to some of the local stories.
It's also making me wonder---- where do you get most of your news?? Do you still
read the paper.. or catch your headlines on cable? Or is it primarily by internet??
Let me know.. and again; I'll share some of your comments in another posting.
Here's wishing all of you an enjoyable and safe Labor Day Holiday.
Teri Barr
tbarr@wisctv.com
And in my opening posting for this blog---- I asked to hear from you about the types of news stories you'd like to see... and what keeps you living in this area.
You didn't hold back!
Here are some of the things you are telling me:
Jason Stephens says "the culture keeps him in Madison."
Mark Roelke wants to see "boys high school soccer scores."
Missy Troy would like "happy stories with kids."
And Trish Schleicher says "she feels stuck with me."
I realize you can't please everyone---- but you can try to do your best! And that is our
goal with News 3 @ 9. Keep your comments coming!
A few of you also said you heard me on WIBA-AM Radio a few mornings this week.
I was filling-in for one of the morning news-anchors there and really had a chance to
dig in to some of the local stories.
It's also making me wonder---- where do you get most of your news?? Do you still
read the paper.. or catch your headlines on cable? Or is it primarily by internet??
Let me know.. and again; I'll share some of your comments in another posting.
Here's wishing all of you an enjoyable and safe Labor Day Holiday.
Teri Barr
tbarr@wisctv.com
Posted at 7:16 PM
<< Home